Because we care ~
We know you’re feeling the effects of stress now more than ever, which means it’s even more important to make sure you feel safe and comfortable when you are in our office.
We have carefully reviewed the state and local standards for infection prevention and control. Our staff are committed to following these standards: frequent hand washing, sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces, temperature and symptoms monitoring, hand sanitizer in waiting areas, masks if preferred by clients, and physical distancing. Additionally, if you are feeling under the weather or have a fever, we will respectfully reschedule with you , and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Stress during an infectious disease outbreak can sometimes cause the following:
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, your financial situation or job, or loss of support services you rely on.
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns.
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating.
- Worsening of chronic health problems.
- Worsening of mental health conditions.
- Increased use of tobacco, and/or alcohol and other substances.
But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God’s unfailing love forever and ever. ~Psalm 52:8